Read the introduction, objectives and theoretical background to the project and then answer the following questions:
What main theory or concept is the project based on?
-It is based on the study of cells and analyzing them under a microscope and identifying if the cells are cancerous.
What do you already know about this theory or concept?
- Cells are the basic unit of life
- Consists of a mass which is a living matter called protoplasm.
- Cells consists of nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane.
- Plant/Animal cells.
- Prokaryotic/Eukaryotic cells.
- Different functions of cell parts.
- Cancer cannot be cured fully.
- Cells are 'colorless'.
- We have to 'color' them in order to see the cells.